Our 2018 day Conference exploring how to make our churches more inclusive was held on Saturday 27th October 2018 at Staffordshire University.
Our aim is to help churches to become more inclusive – as Oasis Foundation Open Church Charter says:
“any person regardless of sexuality or gender identity will find our local church to be a place of welcome, embrace, inclusion, affirmation and sanctuary.”
- Gareth Streeter (Oasis UK)
- The Rt Revd Geoff Annas (Bishop of Stafford)
- Revd Dr Christina Beardsley
- Kieran Bohan (Open Table)
- Mandy McBain (Stonewall)
- Gender identity, sexual orientation and mental health
- Creating safe sacred spaces for LGBT+ Christians
- Advocating for change in your church community
- Transgender people and the church
- Testimonies of people’s experiences
The ticket price also includes lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments.