Breaking false binaries in gender and sexuality
Our conference will be a free online live event on October 17th – registrations are now open.
We are hosting the event as a free Zoom meeting – to help create a safe environment, you need to register in advance, and you will need to create a free Zoom account if you do not already have one.
We will let registered delegates know how to sign up for the breakout groups a couple of weeks before the event.
Have your say!
We would like to make a reel of soundbites from Gathering Voices supporters and friends to show during the conference.
If you are able to (and happy for us to include a clip) could you video a quick answer (less than 30 seconds) to one or more of these questions?
- What does seeing more queerly mean?
- What are false binaries?
- How do we break/challenge false binaries?
- What difference should it make?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Pre-conference panel discussion
- What do we mean, and why do we need to see more queerly?
- What does breaking false binaries mean?
- What impact will seeing more queerly have on our Christian experiences?
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel
We need 100 subscribers before we can have a short URL!
Don’t forget to click the bell if you want notifications!
Please invite others to join our mailing list using our sign-up form: https://gatheringvoices.info/signupform/